Growing your small business is like a double-edged sword!
On the one hand, you start generating more revenue and having a more significant impact on the world. But on the other hand, growth means more work and stress, which could overwhelm you if not treated right.
To combat this, many smart small business owners outsource some of their work to virtual business managers to focus on the work they are strong at. But when should you hire a virtual business manager?
Here are 10 signs that prove you need a Virtual Business Manager!
- You find it hard to focus and have a lack of accountability
- You often find yourself feeling overwhelmed with the day-to-day demands of running your business
- You do not have sufficient time to concentrate on working towards your larger goals and objectives
- You lose track of time quickly and don’t understand where your time is spent or are struggling to prioritise your work.
- You are frustrated with how you are spending your time; you are not finding it fulfilling.
- Your business is expanding; however, you cannot keep up taking care of every little thing. You are constantly feeling anxious that you can’t get everything done.
- You need much better systems to track progress, yet you don’t have the time or expertise to put these in place
- You don’t know what online tools, platforms or systems are available to support your business growth
- You constantly have to check in with others to make sure everything is in order. Since you are unsure who is working on what tasks and whether they will hit the deadlines.
- You need a business partner that you can review and bounce ideas off and who you can turn to for ideas and suggestions
What to do if these points resonate with you…
If you relate to some (or all) of these signs, you’re probably in need of a virtual business manager.
So why not give me a try? I’ve helped many small businesses owners grow their businesses to new heights. When working with me, you won’t have to worry about:
So if you’re interested in working together, you can schedule a coaching call with me. In there, we can discuss your business and its challenges and then find a solution that works for you. You can schedule call by calling 07736307256